Sunday, 31 October 2010

Still Life/ The Browning Version

Well it has been a roller coaster three weeks with the play.
First I had to have my hair dyed brown, and then you will see that in order to get the curls I needed for the 2 styles, I had to have my hair in rollers for at least 4 hours a day, which meant I had to go to work looking like Hilda Ogden! Very funny!

 

Then finally onto the play run itself. It was a complex set, with the flats starting off as a school master's living room in 1948 for the first act (The Browning Version) and then they turned around to be a station cafe in 1938 for Still Life. I absolutely loved the play and my roles were to die for. But it has been extremely emotional, and it has taken me a long while to get over it all. This week back at work has been a bit hellish: just trying to adjust to normal life again! Still, everyone seemed to love the show and we had 73% audiences so we were very happy with all that. It was such fun! Loved it.

 

The Browning Version

 
Posted by Picasa


Still Life

No comments: